Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Reposts

     This came across my Facebook news feed.  I am against bullying.  I was bullied as a kid, I know how painful it can be.  As a therapist I have seen what bullying does to people.  It doesn't just happen on the school yard, it happens on the job, in the home, and on the internet.  I am for raising awareness about this subject, getting people to think about it. 
      Now let's think about this message.  If I don't repost this then I don't have a heart or I am heartless?  So if I understand this correctly, you are trying to FORCE me to do want you want (reposting) by PUTTING ME DOWN if I don't.  That is BULLYING!  Which is the reason I would never repost this. 
     Of course the people posting this don't mean to bullying anyone.  They are against it.  See how easy it is to get caught up in bullying if you don't stop and think. 
     Think before you click.


No comments:

Post a Comment